11/21/11

CATS I Know and Love - A Calendar for 2012

Hooray! I finally finished my cat calendar, ready to go for the holiday season. It's a funny, skinny format. The size is 5 1/2" by 17" - fits into lots of unusual places. Hangs by a sturdy metal ring binder loop. Just flip the page to go to the next month. Printed on 110 lb. heavy weight card stock. All my favorite cat friends posed for pictures and I have more waiting in the wings. Wings? Did I say wings? Today I found feathers in the leaves I was raking. Naughty kittys. The back of each month is blank. This is an afterthought, but it's a perfect place to keep a secret diary.
You can see what he's made of; a kitty and a couger all in one.
To spend the year with my CAT FRIENDS just go to 
http://www.cookiefriends.etsy.com where you'll find them on sale.


2 comments:

  1. Of course it is WONDERFUL!!
    Boy can you keep a secret!
    What a great idea!!
    Hope you sell a jillion!!

    OOXX, C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn, You know we should really get our heads together and make a product line of things around a theme. It would make so much more sense than hanging out there separately and it would be a whole lot more fun.

    ReplyDelete